DTP Racing SRT Performance Package

Sorry bud..........50Hp. 50 where, at the crank??.
 
Sorry bud..........50Hp. 50 where, at the crank??.

My cat-back, hi-flos, diablo, and CAI only netted me 17 at the wheels(assuming i was at 350 stock)... somehow. Not a bad package for someone starting out though!!
 
Heres an example: Ujokin (forum member)2007 300SRT8 Here is his dyno graph from the first baseline pull to #6 which was a Airade CAI and our custom tune. The car did NOT have the SLP underdrive pulley as it was not available yet.

As you can plainly see on the graph below the car has average gains at the wheels of 30-40hp across the board and 40-50 lbft across the board.

The SLP UD crank pulley is good for another 8-10 at the wheels.

No trying to start a big pissing contest here, just showing an example of results. This info can be verified with James (Ujokin) on this site. Obviously, this was before we put the 426 in the car.
 
Last edited:
Well I just like to see that when a supplier advertises a specific gain. It's repeatable across the board within reason on everyone elses rides.
 
Well I just like to see that when a supplier advertises a specific gain. It's repeatable across the board within reason on everyone elses rides.

Well, I have a stock 5.7 coming in tomorrow morning. He is only getting the CAI, 180 T-stat and a custom tune. I will cool the car, baseline it, then install the CAI and custom tune. Custom tuning makes a pretty big difference over the "canned" tune. I'll post the results, even on a 5.7 I believe the gains will be atleast 30rwhp with atleast that much torque gain. We'll see.
 
Last edited:
Well I just like to see that when a supplier advertises a specific gain. It's repeatable across the board within reason on everyone elses rides.

Here is a 2008 Charger RT 5.7, completely stock on run #3.

We added the 180 T-stat, Airade CAI and DTP custom tune which is run #7

The car picked up 28 rwhp and 30-38 rwtq.

The U/D pulley would have added another 8-10 rwhp/torque.
 
Last edited:
Dang Frank you have to show my humble beginnings !.....

Brent is the tuning man !
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top