DR's, Street Wheels, and CPR Fuel Rails

Trojan

Trillions Bro! Right on!
Platinum Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
1,428
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
So Cal
Kinda tired of hanging on to this stuff. my email is [email protected]

The DR's are 17" HHP Racing wheels with Hooiser 315/35/17"s on them, Ive got 30 passes on them, I will not seperate the tires/wheels, Price is $1000.00, The wheels cost me that alone and the tires were another 400.00. Im in So Cal so figure shipping from 92708.

Drag Wheels/Tires/Fuel Rails Sold

DSC_1095-1.jpg


DSC_1100.jpg


The street wheels ar 20" Intro's painted black with a Hemi orange Pin stripe on them.
Rears are 20 x 10 and the fronts are 20 x 9. No tires included or TPM sensors. The whole set is $1800.00.

Wheel.jpg


Sidelong.jpg


And the fuel rails are Polished CPR, There tapped out for a fuel pressure gauge and or Nitrous. Also there all set up for front/rear crossovers. $200.00.

DSC_0307.jpg


DSC_0308.jpg


DSC_0309.jpg


DSC_0310.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think you should send me the DR's...

Time your arrival Bro! Run with us at Sac and you can run them, Once you see them on your car you just may find some extra cash laying around!!! :whistle:
 
Ron.. I think that you should have a running car first before you think about having tires... LOL

Also I would love those fuel rails but I don't want to do all the work to make them fit and look great on a 5.7... those should go fast!!
 
Chris when are you coming to sac again? I want to meet up with you and see the monster man!!!
 
Begining of May, 1st or 2nd week at Sac.
 
wow...... i only wish i had a few more dollars to spare.....would love the d/r's!!!
 
Oh yea Ron, Trojan had me pickup the DR's for you.............


............. NOT ................

... MOPAR ... means ... MORE CAR ....

In your case ... that ... would be ... NO CAR

Ron, lunch is waiting ... when are you coming out ?

... summer's coming are you going to wear your stripped pant ... it's an OC fashion

.....hahahahhhahhahahhahahhh
 
Drag Wheels/Tires/Fuel Rails Sold
 
No but there just like them, These were brand new ones I got this year. 50 passes total on them.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top