DriveSRT Dialed In: A successful trip to Pebble Beach for the SRT® brand

ChargerGirl

Mama / DB Geek / Driver
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
7,029
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Dublin, CA
A successful trip to Pebble Beach for the SRT® brand.

It was a very successful trip for the SRT® brand to California for Monterey Peninsula Classic Car Week. The full SRT vehicle lineup was on display at The Quail: A Motorsports Gathering at Quail Lodge in Carmel. SRT also visited the Monterey Motorsports Reunion at Laguna Seca Raceway. The weekend was capped with the public unveiling of the one-off Sons of Italy Foundation® SRT Viper GTS on the Concept Lawn at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance on the famed 18th fairway at Pebble Beach. Re-live the excitement with the SRT Blog.

Source: DriveSRT Dialed In
 
I would like to see some pics from this.
 
I would've liked to have gone since it's actually driving distance, but all my travel plans are on hold until I get the steering rack replaced.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top