Discussion on the sale of 1bad4dr ...

Cheatek

SRT once, SRT always
Gold Supporter
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
5,628
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Nor Cal
So as to apease Mains, our future President (you got my vote buddy!), and to keep us all from getting banned or deleted (lol!) I thought I'd give everyone a place to talk about this monumental news!! I'm sure like me most of you are in shock and have many questions so I thought this would be a good idea, of course I could be wrong, lol! Anyway Ron, be ready to answer!!

I'll start first ... RON, WTF MAN?!?!? Lol!!
 
I bet he is going to build a KIA Rondo!! MAybe the new Genesis coming out.. Whatever the reason its a bad ass car with a ton of time, money, and effort into it. I could never do it!!! You are betraying the trust of your car!!
 
His next screen name: 1BADPRIUS! :tropicalwind:
 
His next screen name: 1BADPRIUS! :tropicalwind:

LMAO!!!!!!! Now that's funny right there! (sorry Ron, I didn't start this thread to lampoon you but that's funny right there!)
 
His next screen name: 1BADPRIUS! :tropicalwind:

:rofl::rofl:...He's such a great guy. Getting rid of that beast to help save the world for my kids. Personally I'd just keep the car and start eating more hamburgers.
 
I introduce to you!

1BADSMART

smartcar.jpg
 
Oh...this thread is going to be good.
 
Uh, sorry Ron, this thread isn't turning out exactly as I had planned ... or is it, lol!
 
So as to apease Mains, our future President (you got my vote buddy!), and to keep us all from getting banned or deleted (lol!) I thought I'd give everyone a place to talk about this monumental news!! I'm sure like me most of you are in shock and have many questions so I thought this would be a good idea, of course I could be wrong, lol! Anyway Ron, be ready to answer!!

I'll start first ... RON, WTF MAN?!?!? Lol!!
Scott never fear man, at the price I am asking, it will take a special someone to buy my beast. I am no big hurry to sell her which is evident by ONLY posting the FS here on the Connection. If she sells, then the next project will more than likely be an 09 Challenger?

Don't take my for sale the wrong way. I LOVE that car. It will HAVE to go to a home that will take care of her either the same as me, or better. If she does not sell, I am still HAPPY. ;)
His next screen name: 1BADPRIUS! :tropicalwind:
lmao
Truth be told.............. He is selling cause he wants to buy mine. :grin:
haha Not since you lost to a couple mustangs. hahahahaha OUCH!
I introduce to you!

1BADSMART

smartcar.jpg
OMFG ROTGLMFAO Kris, I think I am out of my slump and am coming up with some really good names for you. hahaha
1PIMPYUGO
images
4x4yugo.jpg
BWahahahahahahahahaha Even comes with rusty doors. lmao
 
naw, hes getting a jeep. dude has been salivatoating over it for years.
 
Ron's selling because he decided he wanted a FAST LX, so he's buying mine.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top