Direct Port Nitrous Set-up for 6.1L

NorCalSRT-8

Performance Consultant
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
50
Location
Yuba City, Ca
Website
www.forcefedperformance.com
Ron O.
Yuba City, Ca
[email protected]

I am selling my Direct Port set-up with the custom stand alone fuel system for the nitrous off my car. This kit jetted for 175 has made 644rwhp on my car with a built motor. This set-up is good for over 300 shot. Here is what is included:

Wilson Manifolds/Nitrous Pro-Flow Direct Port Kit
6.1L Intake Manifold done by Extrude Hone (No Core)
MSD Digital Window Switch
Misc Jets
Stand Alone Fuel System for the Nitrous which includes:
Custom Alumn. 4gal Fuel Cell (mounts in the spare tire well)
Walbro Inline Fuel Pump
Aeromotive Low PSI Bypass Regulator
Aeromotive High PSI Regulator
-6 Earls Black Pro Lite Feed and Return Lines
Misc Earls fittings, relays, clamps, wiring, for install.

Now also including:
Aerospace Billet Dual Bottle Bracket
2 - 10lb. Nitrous Bottles
2 - NX Electric Bottle Openers
Aeromotive Billet Y-Block
-6 Nitrous Feed Line

No expensive has been spared with this set-up. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
$3200 with your stock 6.1L Manifold
$3700 without your stock 6.1L Manifold

Finished_DP_Hemi.jpg


Some Pics on the Car

DSC_0001.jpg


sf_4.jpg


Cell in the trunk

00b1aa1e.jpg
 
Last edited:
What alternative are you going with. Thats a sweet direct port setup. I wish my motor was forged so I could throw that baby on the jeep with a 250 shot:grin:
 
What alternative are you going with. Thats a sweet direct port setup. I wish my motor was forged so I could throw that baby on the jeep with a 250 shot:grin:

Well I have some stuff in the works...Just have to see how it plays out. Thank you...well you know that set-up is adjustable all the way down to 125 shot...LOL...and JMatt did run a 275 on the stock motor.. :grin:
 
Why man Why??? Good luck with the sale
 
You didn't say anything about this on the phone the other day.


Well I have some stuff in the works...Just have to see how it plays out. Thank you...well you know that set-up is adjustable all the way down to 125 shot...LOL...and JMatt did run a 275 on the stock motor.. :grin:
 
You didn't say anything about this on the phone the other day.


Well its been kind of up in the air for a bit, so I didn't say anything about it. I got some promising news yesterday, so I decided to move forward and try to sell this to help fund the new project :grin:. Hopefully everything goes as planned.
 
I know the new owner of this kit and man let me tell ya he is FUCKING HAPPY!!!!!!!

















PS its me!!!!!
 
I know the new owner of this kit and man let me tell ya he is FUCKING HAPPY!!!!!!!

















PS its me!!!!!

I was scratching my head last night when you texted me that you got a complete nitrous direct port kit .. you are fucking nuts John...

now muscle your way to the mid 10's .. fuck traction! hahaha

oh, if you get too scared, I'll come out and drive that bitch!
 
I know the new owner of this kit and man let me tell ya he is FUCKING HAPPY!!!!!!!

















PS its me!!!!!


Congrats bro :)

Let me know if you have a boost a pump for sale.
 
sorry dan my boost a pump is going to be needed for the supercharger and the nitrous has its own fuel system.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top