DiabloSport Predator

labontecsi

New Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Selling the Predator Tuner from the wife's Charger, she never uses it. Looks like it will work on Charger, Magnum, 300C, and Grand Cherokee SRT8. Works with all 5.7 and 6.1 Hemis from 2005-2009. Check the DiabloSport website if you'd like to confirm compatability. Made a noticable difference when I loaded the canned tune on her car. Like I said, she just hasn't used it.
Unit is in excellent condition and includes driver CD and USB cable.

$300 shipped in the lower 48.
 
Awesome that you posted here.

Good luck on the sale. Good price from a great person.
 
I'll take it.

Selling the Predator Tuner from the wife's Charger, she never uses it. Looks like it will work on Charger, Magnum, 300C, and Grand Cherokee SRT8. Works with all 5.7 and 6.1 Hemis from 2005-2009. Check the DiabloSport website if you'd like to confirm compatability. Made a noticable difference when I loaded the canned tune on her car. Like I said, she just hasn't used it.
Unit is in excellent condition and includes driver CD and USB cable.

$300 shipped in the lower 48.

How do you want the payment? Thanks, Bill
 
just remember to remove the tune from your wifes car before you ship it to bill....
 
just remember to remove the tune from your wifes car before you ship it to bill....

haha Yea he knows this. We had a discusion about this on VTCOA forum. lol


But thanks for the heads up Steve.
 
Payment

haha Yea he knows this. We had a discusion about this on VTCOA forum. lol


But thanks for the heads up Steve.

I will payp[al you tomorrow afternoon when I get home to a secure line. Bill
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top