I have an extra Predator for sale. Original Owner.
Model U7135. Comes with original box, user manual.
Perfect condition - not locked and was re-flashed directly by Diablo.
S/N: 191173.
$250.00 + $10.00 flate rate shipping to anywhere in the cont U.S. only.
Money order or check only. No Paypals. Sorry.
If interested, please email me at [email protected]. I do not check this forum or PM's. if you need a reference for me, feel free to contact Mike at Bwoody Performance. He knows this unit.
Thanks!
Mark
Model U7135. Comes with original box, user manual.
Perfect condition - not locked and was re-flashed directly by Diablo.
S/N: 191173.
$250.00 + $10.00 flate rate shipping to anywhere in the cont U.S. only.
Money order or check only. No Paypals. Sorry.
If interested, please email me at [email protected]. I do not check this forum or PM's. if you need a reference for me, feel free to contact Mike at Bwoody Performance. He knows this unit.
Thanks!
Mark