DCR Twin Turbo SRT4 For Sale

DCRRACING

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Name: Justin Lowder
Location: Eden, NC/Boone, NC
Contact: [email protected] cell: 336-613-9928
Price: $16,000
Description: I can't believe I'm actually selling it, but somebody is going to be happy when they buy this car! This is the first Twin Turbo SRT-4 from Darrell Cox. It has over 400WHP and is a very, very strong car! This car is truly one of a kind! All the stickers on the car have been removed. The tires are literally brand new. I put them on 3/22/07. This car is ridiculously fast. It has 67xxx miles.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!!

Mods:
SAFC II with Stage 3 PCM
DCR Twin Turbos
DCR Side Exit Exhaust
FMIC
650CC Injectors
Psi-Fi Motor Mounts
DCR Small Battery Kit
Two gauge pod with Mopar Nitrous and Mopar Oil pressure Gauge
30lb Mopar boost gauge
DCR Throttle Body
Traction Bars and H-Brace
Painted Valve Cover
Aftermarket Sony head unit I paid $400 for with huge display.
18" ICW wheels
BRAND NEW TIRES!
I will be updating this list as I recall all that's on it haha. Lots of good mods!
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top