Mighty Whitey suicide machine Platinum Supporter Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 402 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 47 Location Albuquerque Jan 12, 2008 #1 I have a Black rear DC strut tower for sale. 70$ Great Price. These MSRP for 179 but you can get them for 129 + shipping... Let me know.
I have a Black rear DC strut tower for sale. 70$ Great Price. These MSRP for 179 but you can get them for 129 + shipping... Let me know.
B Boostn New Member Joined Jan 1, 2008 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jan 12, 2008 #2 Thats the front DC Bar.
Mighty Whitey suicide machine Platinum Supporter Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 402 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 47 Location Albuquerque Jan 13, 2008 #3 its the only picture I have. I actually just bought both of em, but i only want the front. Just trying to get some cost back Ill post a picture of the rear one ASAP.
its the only picture I have. I actually just bought both of em, but i only want the front. Just trying to get some cost back Ill post a picture of the rear one ASAP.
B Boostn New Member Joined Jan 1, 2008 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jan 13, 2008 #4 Ah I see. I have both of them and I love them you should keep both.
Mighty Whitey suicide machine Platinum Supporter Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 402 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 47 Location Albuquerque Jan 13, 2008 #5 I know I got asweet deal on em I probobly will!