custom billet intake manifold

lxmodguy

LX Guru
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Little Elm, Tx
I literally have $4000+ into this setup.

Here are pictures of the final product. It includes billet fuel rails, two stock throttle bodies, a control box that has been tested, the correct relays to run it

intake1.jpg

intake2.jpg

intake3.jpg


Provide me with before and after results and its yours for $2000. DO NOT ask me to come down on the price. I will hang it on the wall before I take it down any lower.
 
I never got around to it. It was designed for a NA motor to not loose torque and pickup a ton of horsepower. The flow numbers showed it should make over 40 horsepower more than a stage3 ported 6.1 intake. Torque should be equal or better than the 6.1 also. Runner length and volume are slightly more than the 6.1 intake.
 
Hoooooooly shit man!!! What a piece of art. WELL WORTH the asking price.
 
That looks awesome man.. I gotta hang out with you more often.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top