Crate Motors

Fuelman

New Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Who's got the best deal on modern Hemi Crate motors? Working on a 70 Challenger Resto Mod and want to go with a crate motor and 6 pack carb set-up.
 
Who's got the best deal on modern Hemi Crate motors? Working on a 70 Challenger Resto Mod and want to go with a crate motor and 6 pack carb set-up.
I'm building a street rod with a Gen 3 HEMI. I really could not find a good crate motor deal. I suggest you check out the forums for a core motor from someone who stepped up to a stroker, or wrecking yard. You can get 5.7L motors cheap now at the yard, and they're not expensive to turn into 392s either.
 
I can do a 6.1 complate intake to oil pan for $6300.00 plus shipping. I also have used 20k mile 6.1 short block with cam for $1700.00 plus shipping. Other parts are available.

THanks
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top