Ok so I will answer the why right off the bat. My grandfather passed a few weeks ago and I started thinking about a lot of things. I came to the conclusion that I was heading down the path of spending a ton more money on my car that should be going elsewhere. So knowing this and knowing I am an addict I knew the only out for me was to sell everything. I just cant drive it stock
SO with that said...
upfirst
Tinted/painted tails
You keep your stocks and I mail you these. They are painted color matched to my silver so have a silver car
They are in great shape. These were done by Ernie at 402. The 3rd brake light has the srt logo left unpainted.
300.00 obo
all prices do NOT include shipping if needed
paypal adds 3% prefer cash or cashiers check
[email protected]
san diego, cali 92119
now for some pics
upfirst
Tinted/painted tails
You keep your stocks and I mail you these. They are painted color matched to my silver so have a silver car
300.00 obo
all prices do NOT include shipping if needed
paypal adds 3% prefer cash or cashiers check
[email protected]
san diego, cali 92119
now for some pics
Last edited: