- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 1,933
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
So now that I have Legmaker's wheels, my chrome Charger wheels are up for sale. They are OEM Charger SRT 20's chromed locally. There is NO flaking or peeling and zero curb rash on these wheels. 3 of 4 of the wheels have a small ding where a tire shop dropped my lug key on the wheel. They also have chromed matching center caps. TPMs included. The tires are Toyo Proxes 4's with under 10k miles on them. The rears are in great shape and the shoulders are scrubbed off of the front a bit.
The wheels/tires are in San Diego. I would prefer a local sale, but am willing to ship (buyer pays shipping). Asking $1700, obo. Please contact me by PM if interested.
Rear tread:
Front tread:
The wheels/tires are in San Diego. I would prefer a local sale, but am willing to ship (buyer pays shipping). Asking $1700, obo. Please contact me by PM if interested.
Rear tread:
Front tread:
Last edited: