CE #015 of 200 For Sale $23,000

Viperam

Viperarcheologist
Platinum Supporter
Full Access
Air Force
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
747
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
www.catpawinc.com
Terry is selling his CE #015 of 200
$23,000
14k on the odometer
Magnaflow installed

Terry can be reached at TerryP

#015 is located in Catskills New York and I can provide the VIN upon request.

You'll notice some pictures from 2008 and some current pictures from this month

Please, serious inquires only

Thank You for your times guys. This is not my truck and I'm just helping a fellow Viper Truck owner..... V2

084.jpg

085.jpg

090.jpg

091.jpg

092.jpg

GEDC0601.jpg

GEDC0602.jpg

GEDC0603.jpg

GEDC0604.jpg

GEDC0605.jpg

GEDC0606.jpg

GEDC0607.jpg

GEDC0608.jpg

GEDC0609.jpg
 
Dang cheap for a CE.....wish I had the $$$ to buy and store this...
 
I feel like I have seen this truck before...cant be that many here in NY and defiantly saw a CE

This thing is sweet and totally worth the $$ if anyone is even on the fence...where is chase when you need him lol
 
NYSteve also had a CE in that area, he just sold his too and it moved south, but yea, not that many and I'm sure wish I had the nickels to swing this, I'd be all over it and I would drive it home....... to Utah
 
Had to drop the price to $22,000.00..... anybody interested?
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top