Car trailer for sale.......

Hemi31

[email protected]
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
1,731
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
AuSable Forks, NY
2008 Bri-Mar car trailer for sale,20' deck....10,000Lb capacity.....brakes on both axles....comes with weight distributing hitch......and spare tire....set up for low cars........Paid $4,000 for the trailer in March......$3,700 firm with hitch.$3,500 without hitch.
001-2.jpg

jag.jpg
 
You're not buying something new that will need to be hauled to the track?
 
OK. What's the scoop?
 
Erik sold his Magnum. :(
 
Erik sold his Magnum. :(

I saw that.

To whom? In full modded form?

What's replacing it?

Kept the supercharger? Kept the nitrous?

Let it all go?

Inquiring mindss.......
 
it's all gone Matt.I am driving the Jag thats on the trailer in the pic.Going through some bad shit right now and the car had to go and I don't see it being replaced for some time.
 
Hopefully it'll be replaced real soon with a Chally Drag package.
 
Sorry to hear Erik. I really believe things will pan out for you bro. Just a feeling I have.
 
Erik all car stuff aside I just want to let you know were all here for ya, we stick by our members and your a great one and it saddens me more to see you in this situation than just losing the maggie. I will keep you in my prayers that it will all work out for you in the end.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top