- Joined
- Nov 7, 2007
- Messages
- 228
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 50
- Location
- Yuba City, Ca
- Website
- www.forcefedperformance.com
Ron O.
[email protected]
Yuba City, Ca
** S O L D **
C&L Performance 6.1L Intake. Used about 1000 miles. Includes the intake tube, filter, never used molded filter shroud, and instructions. The only thing I don't have is the PVC tubing that goes to the oil filer tube. The intake tube has been drilled for a nitrous fogger, but I am including an aluminum plug for the hole (picture below). The reason I am selling is because I no longer need it on my new build.
[email protected]
Yuba City, Ca
** S O L D **
C&L Performance 6.1L Intake. Used about 1000 miles. Includes the intake tube, filter, never used molded filter shroud, and instructions. The only thing I don't have is the PVC tubing that goes to the oil filer tube. The intake tube has been drilled for a nitrous fogger, but I am including an aluminum plug for the hole (picture below). The reason I am selling is because I no longer need it on my new build.
Last edited: