Builder Bill 8.8 IRS Center Section FOR SALE

Hillbilly

Caution...Often Sideways
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Fremont CA
Looking to sell a nearly brand new Builder Bill 8.8 IRS center section. This until has under 1k miles (nearly new!) on it and would be sold minus the axles. Center section equipped with a True Trac and 3:23 gears. Looking for $2900.00 plus shipping or you could pick it up locally if you live in SoCal.
 
Last edited:
Forgot this part too...........

Also come with the rear driveshaft for the lx conversion

Come on.....you know every one of you guys need this!
 
Need and can afford are two different things...Wish I could...Bump for ya.

How's the car?
 
Thanks for the bump Kyle

Um....car is fine I think.....haven't seen it since SF. I have biannual visitation rights! :hug:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top