Brilliant Black SRT front fascia For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BENISASPUD

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
San Jose, CA and Provo, UT
I have this sitting in my apt and it's taking a lot of room. I need to sell it. I'm also including both the belly pans that are connected with it. I'm asking $1200 + shipping unless you want to come pick it up I'll drop it to $1000. I'm located in Provo, UT. I used some push pins and paint matched them to fill in the holes from the license plate. Here are the pictures and the box I now have them in. If you have questions about it or want to purchase it pm me. Thanks everyone.

DSC06551.jpg

DSC06552.jpg

DSC06553.jpg

DSC06554.jpg

DSC06555.jpg

DSC06556.jpg

DSC06557.jpg

DSC06558.jpg

DSC06559.jpg

DSC06560.jpg


If you are interested to see how it looks on a Maggie, here's a picture of a guy who did it in SoCal.
dsc00833.jpg
 
Last edited:
Damn...where was this in January? I had my front fascia replaced in SLC. 1300 bucks Unpainted.

Free Bump.
 
Damn...where was this in January? I had my front fascia replaced in SLC. 1300 bucks Unpainted.

Free Bump.
Wow that's crazy! Magnum and 300 fascias are $400-600. I can't believe that the Charger one is so much more.
 
Wow that's crazy! Magnum and 300 fascias are $400-600. I can't believe that the Charger one is so much more.

Yeah...it's ridiculous. 1300 bucks. That is just the fascia. No paint, labor, or shipping. Thank god for 100 dollar deductibles!

'nother bump for a good deal.
 
I have this sitting in my apt and it's taking a lot of room. I need to sell it.

Well, until you sell it, if you hang it on the wall over the back of the couch it won't take up much space at all. :grin:

Add a few LEDs and and some neon and you'll have a real piece of art!
 
Yeah...it's ridiculous. 1300 bucks. That is just the fascia. No paint, labor, or shipping. Thank god for 100 dollar deductibles!

'nother bump for a good deal.

damn, my bad....brain fart.
 
Last edited:
dude, you need to shop around more. i bought and sold one 4 months ago. bought for 550, sold for 700. all on craigslist.

Well, I was in a pinch. Had to buy it from the factory....well...Insurance bought it. I was just trying to convey the price difference.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top