brandnew 2SS Camaro for sale

black08

black08
Full Access
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
386
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
S Va & NC
We have a 2010 Inferno orange 2SS for sale at Aztec Chevrolet in Beeville texas. It has the upgraded 21 inch wheel package, racing stripes, and ground effects kit....CAR IS LOADED!!! If anyone is interested you can see pics at Aztecchev.com. You can reach Don Yates for info at 361-358-1681. Price is $49535
 
50 g's huh. welp, good luck, I know someone out there will pay that.
 
Beeville? Damn, I have a customer in Beeville.
 
Sigh...too bad I don'y have 50k to spend. Would it be too much to ask for a pic or two(hundred).
 
Ya...i know it`s alot of money guy`s. Keep in mind that the price reflects all the " CHIT " They put on it. The wheels are 4500, stripes 500, and ground effects for a mere 2600 and a 2000K mark-up. I personally think that a 2SS stock looks good enough and those can be had for around 38-40K.....pics should be up on the website provided above.
 
Have you tried going to their site yet? Camaro is not an option
 
Have you tried going to their site yet? Camaro is not an option

I know.....my manager came to me this morning and told me everything was set and ready to go. It obviously ISNOT ready and i apologize for the inconvienence. It WILL BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW....sorry guy`s
 
I can remember the Charger SRT8s bringing $5K to $20K over sticker....same with Challenger....it's Camaro's time in the lime light....if you want to be first to own one you have to pay...:gotpics:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top