Hello,
I am looking for a stock NSRT4 spoiler in good condition, with the paint in good condition. it MUST be black. I am wanting to try out a black spoiler look, and if it doesn't work for me ill just sell it, but i don't wanna paint my spoiler, not like the look, and then be screwed.
It would be nice if the spoiler was local so i could pick it up, but i will pay to have it shipped.
so if anyone is spoilerless, and has no need for their stock spoiler anymore and wants to let it go cheap, let me know.
thanks
I am looking for a stock NSRT4 spoiler in good condition, with the paint in good condition. it MUST be black. I am wanting to try out a black spoiler look, and if it doesn't work for me ill just sell it, but i don't wanna paint my spoiler, not like the look, and then be screwed.
It would be nice if the spoiler was local so i could pick it up, but i will pay to have it shipped.
so if anyone is spoilerless, and has no need for their stock spoiler anymore and wants to let it go cheap, let me know.
thanks