Beltronics V965 Vector Radar and Laser Detector on sale

Bone

Love maker, heart breaker
Full Access
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
W.R., GA
Beltronics V965 Vector Radar and Laser Detector
41MHKInTQCL._SS500_.jpg

$89.99 shipped (now 91 and change.)

I am not selling them, Amazon is here:
http://www.amazon.com/Beltronics-Vec...8438162&sr=8-1

Thought I would point out a good deal. I personally have a V-1 in my SRT. However the Beltronics (Bel) models are great also. This would be a cost effective detector for other cars/trucks/etc.

Looks like 169-250 on Ebay.

Posted on other site comments here:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33186
Bel Tronics V965 Radar Detector Laser

Overall Signal X,KA and Super Sweep wide KA Detection

Auto Detect P.O.P Mode

360° Coverage Protection

Instant System Detection

Safety Pre- Warning System Alert

VG-2 Undetectable

Over 60 Digital Voice Messages

4 Dimmer settings control

Adjustable Speaker Level

Power ON/OFF indication

Highway / City Mode

Earphone Jack ready

Auto and Manual Tuning Frequency

Auto Mute ON/OFF Switch

Dimension Size 4.75” L X 2.75” W x 1.25” H

I ended up buying one for my Hemi and I compared the 965 to my V-1.

For K-band, there is a radar setup on the street on the way to work. From both directions, the V-1 picked up the signal about 100 feet prior to the 965. However, both at quite some distance from the transmitter.

For KA-band, we have a MMw prox detector on base. Once again, the V-1 picked up the signal slightly before the 965, but not by much. Maybe 50 feet.

X band it was about the same for both.

For 90 buck radar detector, I am very impressed with it

Just thought I would share this info.:bigwink:
 

Attachments

  • 41MHKInTQCL._SS500_.jpg
    41MHKInTQCL._SS500_.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
Gosh.
I wanted to post on the VTCOA how awesome my 965 has been as well as the hidden wiring and uber-badass mount, but it seems all of my posts there now require moderator/admin approval.
 
Gosh.
I wanted to post on the VTCOA how awesome my 965 has been as well as the hidden wiring and uber-badass mount, but it seems all of my posts there now require moderator/admin approval.

Kevan,

Maybe this would not have happened if you were a little less jab-ish towards people.

I was basically the only one left (from the staff) who did not have an issue with the way you come off, but after the jab you took at me (regarding updating, etc..) It was kinda the last straw. As a business owner yourself, I would expect you to know and understand how hectic life is, while maintaining a family and everything else. So when you come on and basically state (in a backhanded way) that I neglect (sort-to-speak) or do not work hard to maintain the forum, its basically a jab. And then to reply (hoping everyone would see your response) to "you know I'm right", yet another smarta$$ remark, that pretty much sealed the deal.

The best part about the whole situation, is you seem to know so much more then everyone else about everything :worthy: ...Take some time to sit back, and be open minded, you will realized we all have thing we can learn from each other. Your free to come on the forum if you would like, I just ask you don't come on the high-horse, and don't throw backhanded / smarta$$ jab's at others. If not..take care
 
Kevan,

Maybe this would not have happened if you were a little less jab-ish towards people.

I was basically the only one left (from the staff) who did not have an issue with the way you come off, but after the jab you took at me (regarding updating, etc..) It was kinda the last straw. As a business owner yourself, I would expect you to know and understand how hectic life is, while maintaining a family and everything else. So when you come on and basically state (in a backhanded way) that I neglect (sort-to-speak) or do not work hard to maintain the forum, its basically a jab. And then to reply (hoping everyone would see your response) to "you know I'm right", yet another smarta$$ remark, that pretty much sealed the deal.

The best part about the whole situation, is you seem to know so much more then everyone else about everything :worthy: ...Take some time to sit back, and be open minded, you will realized we all have thing we can learn from each other. Your free to come on the forum if you would like, I just ask you don't come on the high-horse, and don't throw backhanded / smarta$$ jab's at others. If not..take care
You do realize that it took you longer to jack with my account than it would have to update the forum software, right?
I've got a $20 here that says it took you longer to type up the above post too.

Being correct doesn't make me a bad person.

And don't come on other forums and pretend to be all kissy-huggy and self-righteous.
You, Jack and Tony jab'ed and backhanded first.
Expecting me to "just take it" is foolish on your part.
 
Kevan, they have been pretty good to me lately....have not inserted words into my post that I have not said, for at least a good year now. But I have not posted on any mods outside their vendors either, just Justin's, Stinker's and Sean's products.

Somehow, they left Jerry Killian's porting work on the forum too (I didn't post it)!

Hey, wait, this is a radar detector thread....who is whoring up my post now!?! ;'>

They should probably contact Jerry on being a vendor. Nobody can touch his prices or his quality of work.

This way I would not have to run everyone's heads around to the various shops to get them done and to the post office. I need some time to port my 6.1 heads too.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top