Silver_CSRT4
New Member
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2008
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Name: Jay B.
Location: Miami
Contact: Please PM me. THanks
Price:$260 Shipped
Description:
As stated in the title, this is an Autometer Cobalt Wideband Air/Fuel 6178 Gauge which is still considered NIB (New in Box). I opened the box to make sure everything was inside when I was interested in placing it in my last vehicle. Now that I have the CSRT4 theres no need for this gauge.
The price will include shipping to all states and a tracking number will be provided.
All questions will be answered through PM. Just let me know in the thread that you sent me a PM and I will get right back with you.
If you're wondering what is included in the box please visit autometer and search the product number - 6178.
www.autometer.com
Here is the pic.
Location: Miami
Contact: Please PM me. THanks
Price:$260 Shipped
Description:
As stated in the title, this is an Autometer Cobalt Wideband Air/Fuel 6178 Gauge which is still considered NIB (New in Box). I opened the box to make sure everything was inside when I was interested in placing it in my last vehicle. Now that I have the CSRT4 theres no need for this gauge.
The price will include shipping to all states and a tracking number will be provided.
All questions will be answered through PM. Just let me know in the thread that you sent me a PM and I will get right back with you.
If you're wondering what is included in the box please visit autometer and search the product number - 6178.
www.autometer.com
Here is the pic.
Last edited: