ATTN: LX peeps

The ///Man

ME>GOD!
Full Access
Joined
Nov 22, 2007
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque
It's a special windshield only made for the Chrysler and Dodge LX cars.

I have one in stock and ready to install for LX cars with rain sensor!@@@!!!@!@!

- $400 + tax this is almost 1/2 the original retail price.

The PPG Blue High_Kroma Windshield​
Vibrant Blue Windshield Uses Nanotechnology
This novel technology is not an aftermarket window film application – it's a completely new windshield for your car which uses proprietary PPG nanocomposite coating technology to block about 90 percent of the sun's infrared (IR) rays and keep you cool. And unlike tint films, which can be damaged or scratched, the coating is protected inside the windshield.
​
Complies With Applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
This limited-edition windshield meets all requirements of U.S. Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 205 and is marked with PPG's DOT number as certification. While tint films absorb light, this technology rejects heat and creates vibrant color without significantly affecting overall visible light transmittance, enabling the windshield to meet the 70-percent federal requirement.

It is the responsibility of the consumer to determine if state and local restrictions limit the use of this colored windshield, as these requirements vary by location. Information regarding state laws can be found at the
International Window Film Association (IWFA) Web site. ​
Limited Edition PPG has produced a limited quantity of windshields exclusively for the Chrysler 300C, Dodge Magnum and Dodge Charger, all of which are marked "First Edition" and were offered first at SEMA 2006. Based on customer response, future products may include windshields for other vehicles, additional colors and glass for other vehicle window openings. Where and how would you like to see it? Tell us at [email protected].



Blocks Solar Energy for Driving Comfort
PPG's industry-leading coating technology provides the best heat-rejection performance available for windshields that meet FMVSS 205, helping to enhance passenger comfort, reduce air conditioning load and thereby improve fuel economy. ​

Provides Haze-Cutting Visibility
As they would through blue-blocking sunglasses, drivers see yellow-green light through the windshield, creating an effect that users say reduces haze and glare.
​



Creates a Vibrant Blue Color
The windshield's blue color provides a striking, elegant effect that helps vehicles stand out in a crowd.
​

Enhances Interior Protection
The same sunrays that heat and damage skin also cause cracking, fading and other deterioration in vehicles. This windshield helps protect interior materials, which can help maintain vehicle resale value. ​

Offers Original-Equipment Quality
This windshield will not develop bubbles or scratches as it ages, and the inherent qualities of glass protect the coating and provide lasting aesthetics, optics and durability.​
</div>


high_kroma_006.jpg

022_4A.JPG
 
WTF?

I thought you were gonna throw that on my car for advertising purposes? Sheesh.
 
Where/how can I get one for my Mag without driving across the country?! Are ther any distributors in the midwest area? I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
 
Where/how can I get one for my Mag without driving across the country?! Are ther any distributors in the midwest area? I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
I will ask Sean if there is a place you can order it from. The windshield Sean has is a First Edition glass that even has flames on it. haha
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllld

Yupper. Sitting next to you know Mikey waiting for Sean to finish installing it.
 
Looks really cool, but no way it'd fly here in Californiastan.
 
Hmm...yeah, but I have local cops "collecting" LX tickets and I don't feel like discussing this with a bored bike cop. Plus I remember on the CHP site about how they frown on blue/reflective tint on windows plus any tint of any kind on the front windshield is frowned upon. Anyway, not worth debating, looks really cool... I'm just in tint withdrawals since my tails got swapped.
 
so we can get these for you guys. Give us a call 505-266-2629 Pictures to on rons in a few.
 
Omg You Are Not A Vendor!!!
 
what are you selling it as then? a seller? wtf kind of bullshit is that????!?!?!?!?
 
I wanna know more about the shield. Is the coating built into the vinyl?
 
what are you selling it as then? a seller? wtf kind of bullshit is that????!?!?!?!?



I'm selling my penis, it comes with a free windshield, though I might make an exception for your sweet sweet face.

I wanna know more about the shield. Is the coating built into the vinyl?

it is a coating on the outside of the glass. almost like polarized sunglasses.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top