Inferal Full Access Member Full Access Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 320 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Apr 7, 2009 #1 I got this dampner from HHP around last August and switched to a 25% underdrive pulley in October so it is hardly used. Looking for $250shipped
I got this dampner from HHP around last August and switched to a 25% underdrive pulley in October so it is hardly used. Looking for $250shipped
1fastsedan Destroyer of Warranties Supporting Vendor Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 1,933 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Apr 7, 2009 #2 How much over drive is that one? I think there are 2 ATI dampners, one 6% OD and one is like 15% OD, something like that.
How much over drive is that one? I think there are 2 ATI dampners, one 6% OD and one is like 15% OD, something like that.
1bad4dr Mr. Meany Administrator NorCal SRT Donor Army Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 19,670 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Corn Country Apr 7, 2009 #3 1fastsedan said: How much over drive is that one? I think there are 2 ATI dampners, one 6% OD and one is like 15% OD, something like that. Click to expand... there are three. 7%, 10%, and 17% I believe... http://www.atiracing.com/products/dampers/charts/damchrysler.htm
1fastsedan said: How much over drive is that one? I think there are 2 ATI dampners, one 6% OD and one is like 15% OD, something like that. Click to expand... there are three. 7%, 10%, and 17% I believe... http://www.atiracing.com/products/dampers/charts/damchrysler.htm
Inferal Full Access Member Full Access Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 320 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Apr 7, 2009 #4 I was told it was 5% when I got it