Arrington 426 for Sale

sgtstanko

Want to go FASTER!!!
Supporting Vendor
Law Enforcement
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
1,395
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Arrington K1 426 short block For Sale
Bore is 4.080/stroke 4.080
Compression is 10.3-1 with a 72.4cc chamber head
4340 Steel Crankshaft with Clevite Main and Rod Bearings
Arrington molly filled piston rings
K-1 H Beam Bushed Connecting Rods w/ARP2000 Rod Bolts
Wrist Pins and Locks
ARP Main Studs
Pro-Gram Billet Main Caps
Stock Shot Peened Main Bearing Caps
Dura Bond Cam Bearings
High RPM Oil System
Remove all flashing, chamfer all 90deg corners
Radius bottom of all cylinder bores
.0625" chamfer radius throughout oil system
MicroPolish bearing surfaces(including wrist pins)
Micrometer measurements of all bearing surfaces; hand match individual bearings to journals maintaining .0001" tolerance.
Sonic checked cylinder bores
Hand Chase Threads
Hand Clearance for Stroker Assembly

This engine is a NASCAR grade machined, assembled and finished by Arrington Engines. The engine is being finished at the Arrington factory and will be ready to ship in about 7-10 days.

Arrington warrantied my previous 426 and is replacing it......I dont need two (2) of them.

To sweeten the deal I will include Mondello wet flow Stage 3 heads at cost. I guarantee with Mondello Stage3 heads and Mondello Stage3 cam this engine will produce 630-650hp at the crank.


ASKING $5,500.00 and your old core exchange



426-short-block.jpg





.
 
Last edited:
Holy crap!!! My Jeep would love this!!! Man, I wish I wasn't spending so much on the sled right now, or this would be mine. Great powerplant from a great memeber!! Free bump!!
 
You should ask Ron...

I hear that he needs a motor...


:band:
:harhar:
:dancing:
 
Is this the same motor in that runs 11.6's in a Jeep. LOL That's a hell of a deal , let alone those mains run for about 500-750. Now through some Gen. 2 Wet Flows on that sucker and you have a hell of a combination.
 
wait is this a used motor or a new motor? I am confused why did they have to warrenty your motor?
 
Why??

wait is this a used motor or a new motor? I am confused why did they have to warrenty your motor?

I have removed the heads and oil pan on several occassions to see how the engine is wearing. I discovered a problem that was not addressed at the begining of the installation. The K1 crank has a radius on the end. Arrington includes a Bulletin that tells you to chamfer the cam/oil pump gear. If you do not it will bind the oil pump. The dummies(to remain nameless) that received my engine threw out that bulletin. Consequently the oil pump sent debris into the motor, and I contacted Arrington to inform them of the accelerated wear. They asked for the engine back for forensic examination. I agreed to purchase another one while they examined it.

They recently contacted me that they will warranty the the engine....PHEW, how many engine builders do that??

Anyway the engine is waiting on the final parts (new pistons) and at their factory and will ship in about a week. I dont need two engines, so I am selling it. This engine has the Pro-Gram billet main caps which are an extra $700 feature at no extra charge.

Fitted with the Mondello Stage2 or 3 heads and the Mondello Stage3 cam, this engine will produce well over 630-650hp naturally aspirated at the crank.


Anyway, this Arrington K1 engine had 10,000miles before I pulled. In essence it is a brand new engine with all NEW PARTS and will still carry the Arrington warranty.


Here is what it looks like......notice the radius at the end of the crank where the cam gear sets.



426-short-block.jpg

.



.
 
Last edited:
Cool great to see a company man up for some one else mistake.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top