Anyone have a stock 6.1l cam laying around?

The ///Man

ME>GOD!
Full Access
Joined
Nov 22, 2007
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque
Not sure if I can afford it, but just curious if this is something that gets held on to, and becomes a paperweight or if people sell them pretty quick?
 
Not sure if I can afford it, but just curious if this is something that gets held on to, and becomes a paperweight or if people sell them pretty quick?
I might have one available by the end of next week. Not sure what the reasonable price is though.
 
I should have asked this the other day Sean, but whatcha got brewing?
 
Eh, seems to be a nice upgrade for the 5.7l, not huge, but also doesn't require a lot of supporting mods. I need to figure out everything it will take, mostly curious if this was a part that people have floating around.
 
Eh, seems to be a nice upgrade for the 5.7l, not huge, but also doesn't require a lot of supporting mods. I need to figure out everything it will take, mostly curious if this was a part that people have floating around.

Coolio
 
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=c_pH2j-Ujzs[/media]

Here's a little better look

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=K0Nvcx_npQM[/media]
 
Last edited:
I have one with about 8,000 miles on it...$50 shipped if you want it...send a PM if interested..
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top