Alum Tubes & Duct for Custom CAI...

TNCHARGER

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
4,000
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
East TN
I have an assortment of Spectre 4" aluminum tubing and flexible ducting for making custom CAIs.......Must buy all of the components listed...I do not want to sell by piece so please do not ask.... There is over $300 worth of parts......I will sell everything here for $100 shipped to the lower 48.....Please PM if interested...Payment by PayPal must be made within 24hrs offer to buy...Thanks..

Link to Spectre's web site: http://www.spectreperformance.com/#CATALOG

Part list:

1 - Y section #9778
2 - 6" Tubes #9719
4 - 4" Tubes #9709
11 - Couplers # 97711
2 - 22* Elbows #9729
4 - 45* Elbows #9749
1 - 41" Flexible duct # 9751
1 - 20" Flexible duct #?
15+ clamps

000_0207.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top