Airaid CAI with hood scoop adapter

FlyByU

Vroom vroom
Full Access
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
726
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I had to change cold air intakes since I switched to a larger throttle body. This CAI has been real good to me and is in good shape. I have a brand new tube that I bought since I had drilled a hole in the one I run on the car for nitrous.

Ill show more pics if you need them but this is the airaid on the car. Keep in mind, I have a brand new tube that is included.

DSC01761Medium.jpg


DSC01759Medium.jpg


These brand new go for $330 or so plus shipping. Id like to get $100 plus shipping. Filter has been cleaned once and I will include whats left of the oil/cleaner kit with the sale. If you need more pictures let me know.
 
wow great price, I would take it if it would fit my GCSRT.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top