Aeroforce Scangauge w/SRT Logo Faces

slyder

New Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wisconsin
Name Scott Spear
Location Wi
Email [email protected]
Description: I a getting rid of my SRT logo's for the Aeroforce scangauge. You can get it in silver or black. They are $12 for one free shipped. Just trying to clean off my desk to much stuff going on need to simplify.

Scangauge.jpg


Here is a pic in the pod:

whitefwdsm_srtgauges.JPG


Any questions just drop me a line.
Slyder
 
Last edited:
They are vinyl decals and they go onto the AEM face. I put mine on the back side saving the AEM original just in case I ever wanted to turn it back, won't, but just in case

You can use dry or wet method to install.
Dry: Just put on, take your time.
Wet: a little soap and water and you can adjust it then squeegee the decal forcing the water to exit.

Wet works best with scangauge either works for AEM.

Hope this helps,
Slyder
 
I'll take one ( black ) for aeroforce gauge. Please pm me ur Info . thanks Paypal preferred

btw scottw03 referred me. Hook up pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. :)
 
The bezel is crimped on and you can just pull gently on the edges

scangauge1.jpg


scangauge2.jpg


Slyder
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top