AEM wideband decal w/SRT logo

slyder

New Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wisconsin
Name: scott spear
Location: WI
Email [email protected]
Price $12 for one you pick the color you want

I am trying to get rid of some items on my desk and these are some of them. I have both silver and black

DSC_7385e.jpg
 
Last edited:
:hmm: for the ergo right and is it a face plate or a sticker for the face plate
 
it is a vinyl decal that goes over the face plate. It is computer die cut to fit. NO trimming just stick it on.

Slyder

This is what it looks like installed:

DSCN1215.jpg


DSCN1212.jpg


Thanks orionr12
 
Last edited:
If you still have some in a couple weeks...I'll bite.

Sad, huhh.....have to wait for a bit to spend 12 bucks....
 
Hey Jeff,

no problem, just let me know. I have 3 kids and 2 toy cars and no $$$ so I can relate completely.

Slyder
 
Hey Jeff,

no problem, just let me know. I have 3 kids and 2 toy cars and no $$$ so I can relate completely.

Slyder

Werd....family + 2 vehicle payments (450 each=900)= not much money to play with.

On the bright side, I owe less then 600 bucks on the car, so in a month, I will have some extra $$$ to play wi...eerrrr....save...yeah...save:secret:
 
I'll buy them I just ordered the AEM wideband, how do you want to get paid
 
Hmm good question, he just PM'd me his paypal stuff I was assuming it was for both, hopefully he will respond before I send payment
 
Sorry at work and I misunderstood. They are $12 each and you can order which ever color silver or black

I can send you both 1 silver 1 black $12 each at $24 for the two.

any questions just drop me a line can't always answer during the day from work. but will at nite

Slyder
 
i will be contacting you to order one probably this weekend....
 
it is a vinyl decal that goes over the face plate. It is computer die cut to fit. NO trimming just stick it on.

Slyder

This is what it looks like installed:

DSCN1215.jpg


DSCN1212.jpg




Thanks orionr12

No problem man! For all the are interested in these...I bought mine from him back when he first started doing them and he makes the best ones out there! Everyone else has tried to duplicate them but IMO have all failed!
 
Do you have any left or has the rooster left the hen house?
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top