90MM Throttle body

8yourM5

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
CA
selling my Arrington 90MM throttle Body I will be asking 600$. unit cost around 1000$ new its been on my car twice only to try and tune. Owned it for a few weeks. Let me know thanks guys. its number 62 from arrinton.

PS i will only take local pick up unless your very well known on these forums thank you

COME BUY IT NOW
 
Last edited:
Add a pic and, I think, some sort of contact information and I'll move this to the For Sale section for you.
 
JOhn Poletti
165 elm ave hillsborough ca 94010
650 455 4312 call any time for questions
units almost brand new.
sorry no pics at this time.
It looks like the other throttle bodies
 
Hey big man, I moved the thread to the sale section for you. Also, I really wish I wasn't so deep into the twins or I'd buy this in a heartbeat. It does work and the issues can be resolved. But good luck with the sale.
 
I have had a few tuner( well know) and they say get a 88mm it works much beter with out the hassle. we will see. bob wants way to much $ for a tune
 
John, unless you're comfortable with it, how about this for contact information.

Name: John
Location: Hillsborough, CA
Contact: PM me for phone number or street address.

I personally feel more comfortable with that level of detail on public forums :grin:
 
dave thats fine man.I cant believe no one wants to buy a 1000$ TB thats only been on my car once for 600$ thats a deal. Come on people i need the money for my supercharger!!!!!!
 
You know you guys want to buy it just sack up and do it
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top