1 1FST4DR Supporting Vendor Silver Supporter Supporting Vendor Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 2,051 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 55 Location Ft Laud Jun 23, 2008 #1 Not mine but cheaper I think than what some have paid?Same vendor too I beleive.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90mm-...mZ140242472931
Not mine but cheaper I think than what some have paid?Same vendor too I beleive.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90mm-...mZ140242472931
The_Main_Event Creme de la Creme Full Access Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 8,656 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 40 Location Florida Jun 23, 2008 #2 your link does not work Scott
1 1FST4DR Supporting Vendor Silver Supporter Supporting Vendor Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 2,051 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 55 Location Ft Laud Jun 23, 2008 #3 I just figured out this is not the billet one.This is the GM conversion one I think.. http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=119476
I just figured out this is not the billet one.This is the GM conversion one I think.. http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=119476
srt8_hmi My dream is over. Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 802 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 45 Location ohio Website www.myspace.com Jun 23, 2008 #4 it's the one i have on my 426, i know of a guy who has had it on his 426 for quite some times now without any problems. hopefully i'll notice the same gains for the price..
it's the one i have on my 426, i know of a guy who has had it on his 426 for quite some times now without any problems. hopefully i'll notice the same gains for the price..