#61 of 1,000 NEW 08 Blue Super Bee

CentralTexHemi

PUNISHER
Gold Supporter
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
52
Location
Tejas
My local Dodge dealership here in Waco still has one of two that they ordered last year, the other owner is on here. Its the B5 Blue Super Bee and they have it priced at $36,000 which seems to be a good deal. If anyone is looking I can get some pics.


tripleccarshow076.jpg
 
Hey Wade! Nice shot of my Bee! Makes me want to go wash it!
 
you sure theyre new new? that ones gotta mopar intake on it. unless the dealership just feels like eating the cost of a cai.
 
No that picture is of Wildmans Super Bee I used his pic as reference since he bought #60
Surpised you didnt noitice the 3 SRT jeeps behind his car-LOL
 
I think they were asking for $5000.00 over list until recently! Maybe they got a clue!
 
Yeah no kidding they have had it over a year now I would definately have the battery and fluids replaced and have the paint checked by a professional detailer
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top