6.1 Vortech kit with V7 blower Priced to Move!!!!

CJR300C

HEMI Addict
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
FT Bragg, NC
Bought the kit, I ended up with the ProCharger from Demon Performance Toys-For-Tots Raffle. You can direct any questions to myself or GSOCHALLENGER.

I'm not on here much at all but I'm on the other LX Forums more.

(USED) which is basically a racing tuner kit. same system GSOCHALLENGER ran a 9.8@141 13lbs boost only. includes the V7 JT trim not a small V3, Vortech aftercooler, heat exchanger, reservoir, brackets, bolts, plumbing, extra pulleys, belts, etc etc. off the top of my head here is what you need to complete the kit

injectors
fuel upgrades
vortech power steering hub and pulley
misc wiring and maybe a couple bolts
maybe a little rubber hose
2 bar map
crank pin kit or aftermarket damper
Tial 50mm BOV (flange is already welded to the tubing)

COST NOW 3000.00 Shipped CASH/CHECK or PayPal +3% for fees USA Only (sorry Canada)

Blower by itself runs 2200.00 and a V3 basic tuner kit would run you 4400.00 plus you would need half the items listed for this kit.

There are no returns or second thoughts. If you choose the Paypal option do the right thing.
2011-10-13_18-15-15_132.jpg


ALL SALES FINAL NO RETURNS
 
Any questions or concerns, just drop me a pm. Or if you have pic request. Since I'm not really active on this forum to much. I can shoot you a pm to show you where I'm usually at. I been a member for years just haven't been on here much at all.
 
I have a like new set of 80 lb Injectors that will go right nice, and a Kenne Bell Boost a Pump as well. Not intending to jack your thread CJR, just trying to help.
 
Send me a pm of what your price you want to let them go for.

I have a like new set of 80 lb Injectors that will go right nice, and a Kenne Bell Boost a Pump as well. Not intending to jack your thread CJR, just trying to help.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top