6.1 Intake Manifold - Various R/T Parts

Hemissary

Cogito Ergo Zooom
Full Access
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Calgary, Alberta
2005 and 2006 SRT8 intake manifolds (one of two for now - second one may already be spoken for), complete with fuel rails and injectors; $550 SOLD

CIMG2843.jpg


Complete 2005 R/T suspension, 3000Km; $175

CIMG2845.jpg


2005 R/T 2.82:1 differential/axles/hubs, includes OEM wheelstuds (not shown); $225

CIMG2844.jpg


2005 R/T front/rear anti-sway bars; $50

CIMG2846.jpg


Asking prices do not include shipping. May consider trades/cash for 5.7 intake manifolds.
 
Last edited:
Great Price! Damn I wish I had 550.00 I could use another one!
 
wow 550 I would have bouhten that in a heartbeat. its worh more like 800 with all that stuff on it
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top