6.1/5.7 Hemi V-8 Throttle Body For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOL

SHOW & PERFORMANCE
Full Access
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
56
Location
SAN DIEGO, CA
I have 2 stock throttle bodies that i just don't need. one has a small piece broken off the connector but it is fine. no pin damage (see pic 3), it works perfectly. asking $125.00 each shipped plus 3% if you want to use paypal. CONTACT ME BY PM ONLY

t-bodies001.jpg


t-bodies002.jpg


t-bodies003.jpg
 
Last edited:
Good price... I'm supprised you didn't want to keep these, modify them to flow a million CFA... and paint them red...Lol!
 
Good price... I'm supprised you didn't want to keep these, modify them to flow a million CFA... and paint them red...Lol!
I bet that he's keeping one as a spare and these are the 2 he DOESN'T have plans for.:D
 
Must be going in Mama's ride! Hmmmmmm... black maybe?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top