5.7L Hemi Valve covers

bee0912

Rumble Bee 0912
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Columbus, OH
I have 2 sets of used 5.7L Hemi valve covers for sale. Both sets came off of the Hemi trucks and are in great shape. I do not know if they fit on the LX 5.7 cars but please someone verify that they do because i am 90% positive that they do.

This is a great score for anyone who wants to have them powder coated
(thats what i did and why i have the extras)

Both sets are ready to be shipped today.

I am asking $40+ shipping

I will except a check or money order ONLY
(No paypal sorry)

I will post pix up tonight.
 
I might pick these up off of you... Might get them powder coated..

Any idea on how much it would run to powder coat these??
 
I might pick these up off of you... Might get them powder coated..

Any idea on how much it would run to powder coat these??

MANGO3866 offered first but i don't know if he wants both sets or not if he only wants one the other is yours first.

Mine coast $100 for powder coat but you could get them done cheaper.

Picture148.jpg


Picture149.jpg
 
MANGO3866 offered first but i don't know if he wants both sets or not if he only wants one the other is yours first.

Mine coast $100 for powder coat but you could get them done cheaper.

Picture148.jpg


Picture149.jpg

^ Pix are for a powdercoated example NOT the covers for sale.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top