amx1397
new best 11.044 @ 127
Name:jim barnesLocation:
Contact: [email protected] 954 336 3405
Price:4.50 to 6.50. ea.
Description:hd 4 strand couplings
Ft lauderdale fl.
I have some couplings red and or blue 2.5 ID X 3" long 4.50 ea + min 3.00 shipping,, but the more you order the less shipping per coupling,,, also i have 2.5 ID X 5to6" long you may get one 5" or you may get one 6.5" long those are 6.50 ea + shipping I only have one black coupling like u c in the pic. it is 5 7/8 long .. any questions e mail pm or call jim
Contact: [email protected] 954 336 3405
Price:4.50 to 6.50. ea.
Description:hd 4 strand couplings
Ft lauderdale fl.
I have some couplings red and or blue 2.5 ID X 3" long 4.50 ea + min 3.00 shipping,, but the more you order the less shipping per coupling,,, also i have 2.5 ID X 5to6" long you may get one 5" or you may get one 6.5" long those are 6.50 ea + shipping I only have one black coupling like u c in the pic. it is 5 7/8 long .. any questions e mail pm or call jim