4 Stock SRT4 rims with tire FS/FT

Mains

Pobody's Nerfect
Platinum Supporter
NorCal SRT Donor
Full Access
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
6,417
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
46
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Name: Chris Mains
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Contact: mains(at)srtconnection(dot)com

I would really like a local deal but if you pay shipping I will not charge you a dime more than the cost agreed upon for the shipping.

4 Stock SRT4 Rims they have imperfections never curbed EVER
4 tires (2) BFG and (2) Riken Raptors
  • The BFGs have like 30% life left
  • (1) Riken has 10k on it and plenty more miles to go
  • (1) Riken was replaced new like a month ago because of a screw founds its way into it.
Here is what I am looking for
  • Exhaust
  • Big Front Mount
  • AGP WGA + ?
  • SRI (any brand really but not ebay) + ?
  • DC Front strut brace
I would say 350 before shipping, 350 and I can bring them to you if you are in the the area.
 
Could I just buy one rim off ya bro? I need an ashtray for the garage. Thanks man. lol. jk
 
Could I just buy one rim off ya bro? I need an ashtray for the garage. Thanks man. lol. jk

If I do not sell them they are turning into a coffee table
 
give them to me. and ill help you install your suspension : )

actually give me two of them : ) that way i can swap out when i get mine painted and we can both make coffee tables lol.
 
Last edited:
give them to me. and ill help you install your suspension : )

actually give me two of them : ) that way i can swap out when i get mine painted and we can both make coffee tables lol.

If you need to borrow a set you are more than welcome buddy :clap:
 
good deal mang.. thanx :salut:

i just have to come up with the money, then i can do it lol.

really hoping i don't need to do the struts very soon.
 
good deal mang.. thanx :salut:

i just have to come up with the money, then i can do it lol.

really hoping i don't need to do the struts very soon.

haha I hear ya... 3 weekends of mass spending has hurt a bit LOL
 
FS: Like new Jeep Srt-8 OEM Front and Rear Runflat tires!

Oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top