4 Sale Billet Caps & Covers $ TBD

Dan Heidi is back.BUmp....
 
Thanks guys, man did I ever learn a lesson, never put anything up for sale without knowing the price. I'm busy Monday and Tuesday, I may not get to Heidi until Wednesday.
 
Thanks guys, man did I ever learn a lesson, never put anything up for sale without knowing the price. I'm busy Monday and Tuesday, I may not get to Heidi until Wednesday.

Ummm... any reason you wouldn't just go to the BT web site and check the prices in their store? They sell those separately and in a package. But I'll give you $50 in the dark right now for the lot of them!
 
Ummm... any reason you wouldn't just go to the BT web site and check the prices in their store? They sell those separately and in a package. But I'll give you $50 in the dark right now for the lot of them!

lol Good point Dave.Dan dont forget IM here to help as well.Let me know what you need..
 
Thanks Ron :thumb:
Your right Dave, but I paid extra for a finish on these, so when I was on the website, I didn't know which option to choose. Then I got to thinking that maybe I didn't get the good finish, and did not want to post false information, and take a chance on ticking somebody off. Anyway, did get ahold of Heidi today and she is going to get back to me with the original invoice, Monday and Tuesday.

Here I'll RED BEAN - :mad2: myself.
 
Anyways, let me know...I sent you the PM at LXF. I don't know who replied to you first .
 
Thanks Ron :thumb:
Your right Dave, but I paid extra for a finish on these, so when I was on the website, I didn't know which option to choose. Then I got to thinking that maybe I didn't get the good finish, and did not want to post false information, and take a chance on ticking somebody off. Anyway, did get ahold of Heidi today and she is going to get back to me with the original invoice, Monday and Tuesday.

Here I'll RED BEAN - :mad2: myself.

lol,Ron is aka 1BAD4DR,I would be Scott aka 1FST4DR.A rep on the connection for BT..lol..Havnt we been through this before???:bang:
:ilovesrtc:
 
lol,Ron is aka 1BAD4DR,I would be Scott aka 1FST4DR.A rep on the connection for BT..lol..Havnt we been through this before???:bang:
:ilovesrtc:

Scott you must be confusing me with someone else...........Jezuz H. Crust I'm really slow to learn sometimes. Ya know I'm starting to think I should read the threads and forgo posting, then noone will know how incredibly confused I can be......But then when I think about it, I've read some pretty stupid shit by others too!!!!!!!!!!!:pleasantry:

Scott I would promise this is the last time, but that was promised about 1zillion times ago, thanks for the good laugh, I will be glad to sell these caps soon!!!

Dan
 
Updated first post. would like $160.00 shipped to lower 48, all pieces to same location -
.


Ya Know, I'm not very good at this.
 
lol,Ron is aka 1BAD4DR,I would be Scott aka 1FST4DR.A rep on the connection for BT..lol..Havnt we been through this before???:bang:
:ilovesrtc:

the confusion stems from you both being TOOLS!!!!!! :fear:
 
the confusion stems from you both being TOOLS!!!!!! :fear:
lol.Dont know about Dan,but Im close enough to come kick your a$$!!!:chair::boxing::ilovesrtc:
 
dahahahaahaha.... no kidding!!! as big as you are, i might need to change my address!!! hahahaha either that, i kick you i the back!!! how is that back anyway!! lol
 
Anybody wanna buy my caps, you can throw them at each other, and leave an indent of "Washer Fluid" tattooed on the forehead?
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top