300c srt8 rims

8yourM5

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
CA
I am thinking about selling my rims with out tires. 2 of these rims are badly scratched along the outside rim I mean BAD!!! just want to make that clear. I would sell them as singles if some one is looking to get a spare rim for road trips or what have you.
rims with out scratchs (perfect) 175per rim plus shipping
rims with scratchs 100per rim plus shipping all of them for 450 plus shipping

This is a feeler mostly I need to get them all sold befroe I can order my new rims thanks guys.
John Poletti
650 455 4312
[email protected]
CA 94010
 
Any pics of the damaged ones?
 
no sorry I might beable to try but my iphone is a POS.
they are estreamly scratch on the outer rim the spokes and the rest are fine. but the out side rim OUCH
 
Like curb rashed or just surface scratches that can be polished out?
 
If they where polishable I would fix them I dont see any chance of saving these.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top