300 SRT wheels

NM08SRT8

I need Diablo!
Full Access
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Location
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Hello. Looking to buy a set if 300 srt wheels with tires if possible.

Someone stole the wheels off of my old, now my moms, 300 from the driveway... :(

Anyhow, I'm in Albuquerque, NM so shipping will be involved, so hopefully you're near by so it won't kill me on it.

Please let me know.

Thank you!




Sent from my LTE 64GB iPad using Tapatalk HD
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1386596184.755232.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1386596184.755232.jpg
    659.4 KB · Views: 6
That sucks!!! Wish I could help, Good luck!
 
Thanks.

I actually just went ahead and got wheels from the dealer.. If time wasn't an issue, I would search longer but It's a daily so it needs to be on all fours again.

Thank you.


Sent from my LTE 64GB iPad using Tapatalk HD.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top