295 45 17 mt drag radials

damn jeff your just a tire whore. does this mean ya dont need mine any more?

and yea jeff they will fit
 
damn jeff your just a tire whore. does this mean ya dont need mine any more?

and yea jeff they will fit

The worst kind of tire whore :-) I'll PM you about the tires.

Oh yeah, I didn't realize these M/Ts (in this thread) were used (hence my enthusiasm). Kind of a leap of faith here buying third hand tires on a new size on a rim which isn't recommended.
 
Last edited:
yea just remmebr mines where 200$ cheaper and still had tread left
 
sory didnt mean to high jack your thread I know jeff we are local. I was selling him some tires for a great price. but I think hes goin to be getting yours now. No problem see ya at the track jeff
 
dline,

I'm still interested but would like some reassurance these will fit correctly on 17X9s Websites with these tires show minimum rim width of 9.5"

Also from one picture I can't tell how much tread is there. Looks pretty good but can't really see the depth.

Any reason you are not keeping these? I don't want to be in for a dissapointment at the track. As I said earlier, I don't know anyone on the forums who have run these.
 
dline,

I'm still interested but would like some reassurance these will fit correctly on 17X9s Websites with these tires show minimum rim width of 9.5"

Also from one picture I can't tell how much tread is there. Looks pretty good but can't really see the depth.

Any reason you are not keeping these? I don't want to be in for a dissapointment at the track. As I said earlier, I don't know anyone on the forums who have run these.

Call MT and ask them......1-330-928-9092 ext 2.....tech line
 
I used to be a Ram owner and DLINE is a stand up guy on the Dodgetalk forum, i dont think any hocus pocus is going on with the tires, Just an FYI.
 
I called M/T and they are saying 9.5" rim and up. Says it will affect performance and wear if I go below their recommended minimum. I'll probably stick with the 275/40/17s unless someone can give me their experience running it on a 9" rim.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top