22" ID Wheels For Sale (GSM)

ltdodge

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
54
Location
Oviedo, Fl
SOLD......................................





thanks,
Luis
 

Attachments

  • car3.JPG
    car3.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 40
  • sideview.JPG
    sideview.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
22x9 and 22x10 staggard.

wheels only (no tire sensors or tires), Brushed aluminum face and clearcoated with chrome lips. The wheels have no Scratches or curb rash on the face or lips.

$2600 shipped.... Ron (1bad4dr) and chris (legmaker) has seen them and can tell you the condition of the wheels.

Only one thing, I am waiting for new wheels to come in, so I cant have them shipped until 2 weeks....



thanks,
Luis

Hey Luis,

I want first dibbs on them brotha... I can also wait until then too. I will provide the rest of the items needed for them like the sensors and tires.

Jay

P.S. A blessing has come my way :worthy:
 
Luis has taken very good care of these rims.

A deal to say the least for whomever buys them.
 
Haha...just kidding Jay. Very nice rims. SRT8bby has them as well and I've always said they were the nicest aftermarket wheels for the Charger.
 
Luis I am sorry I didn't know Scott had a surprise for me. He ordered me the same rims for a present of my hard works. I am so sorry dude, but I was unaware that he had done this for me. I will try and find you another buyer.

Jay
 
I am truly sorry dude I didn't know. When I sent Scott the PM he showed me an invoice about the wheels being ordered.

no harm no foul...I will find someone else to buy them. Just put out a good word or talk to scott at GSM, they might have someone locally looking for some...
 
no harm no foul...I will find someone else to buy them. Just put out a good word or talk to scott at GSM, they might have someone locally looking for some...

You got it Brotha :thumb2:
 
Sold......................................
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top