22' foose wheels for sale

hemi_charger

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey guys im kinda kicking around getting new wheels so I ll have my 22' nitrous wheels for sale wheels are in great shape one has a ding on the lip but if you are gonna paint the lip to your body color it can be fixed pretty easily. 2000 obo

Febrero20061055.jpg


Febrero20061051.jpg


19.jpg
 
how bout a trade for some custom powdercoated and widened srt wheels!!!! lol
 
lol sorry my friend i need to get some cash for these
 
If these do fit the SRT models, I may be interested since SDCARGUY doesn't have his for sale anymore.

Does anyone know if they fit ???
 
hey man you never got back to me sorry...i even told moe to talk to you...and i dont think the do fit the srt brakes.
 
hey man you never got back to me sorry...i even told moe to talk to you...and i dont think the do fit the srt brakes.

Oh, no worries bro. I figured I took too long anyway. Maybe perhaps you could lend me your wheels/rims once Moe is done so I can take my stalkers to get powder coated as well.

By the way, absolutely love the new rims for the whip. Do you have any pics from diff. angles?
 
I am sure we can work something out for you using the wheels for a bit...i mean Moe has already at least driven to LA on my brand new tires...Maybe one of these days ill get them back and they hopefully will be newish ;)
 
I am sure we can work something out for you using the wheels for a bit...i mean Moe has already at least driven to LA on my brand new tires...Maybe one of these days ill get them back and they hopefully will be newish ;)

Good luck with that!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top