blkchargersrt8
New Member
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2008
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hey guys I just decided to sell my other set of rims. They're in great condition and I believe I'm selling them at a great price (Specially for what I paid for them). I'm asking 1350.00 shipped.
They are equiped with TMPS sensors. The tire wear is really low on the front 2 and the 2 in the rear are more worn out. (I guess you can say I have a lead foot.
If anyone has any questions or would like any more pictures please feel free to pm me or ask them here. Thanks!
They are equiped with TMPS sensors. The tire wear is really low on the front 2 and the 2 in the rear are more worn out. (I guess you can say I have a lead foot.
If anyone has any questions or would like any more pictures please feel free to pm me or ask them here. Thanks!
Last edited: