Hey guys and gals,
I am in no hurry, but thought I would post and see if anyone was interested. I am interested in either a Charger R/T R&T, preferably with STP or another SRT8. However, I purchased my vehicle before looking at these forums for a used one that had been taken care of and already had the mods I want done to my car. I also know some people like stock cars that are well taken care of. Mine is all stock except for the Mopar Cold Air Intake. I am looking to break even with the bank so I can move on to something else, like a car stated above, or maybe even a higher mileage car with much cheaper payments. The higher mileage typically scares me, but if I can find one that has been really taken care of maintenance wise, then I wouldn't mind, considering the reviews I am reading where people are getting 250,000+ miles out of the HEMI engines and a lot of miles on the stock transmission if well maintained.
CarGurus and a few other sites has my car to be worth, at a fair price, approximately $25,070. I would take $24,700 at this time. That would allow me to pay my loan with the bank and be able to move on to something else.
Without further adieu:
2007 Brilliant Black Crystal Pealcoat Dodge Charger SRT8 with approximately 59,250 miles. The car is in very clean condition and has a clean CarFax, with no accidents and a lot of maintenance and service records. As previously stated, the car has a MOPAR Cold Air Intake and everything else is stock currently. I have a JET 180* Thermostat and a Diablo Sports Tune, but have not installed them yet. I would be willing to take pictures of the car, but it is currently 9:15 PM here. I will try to get some posted soon, preferably after it has been washed and waxed.
Please contact me via private messaging, email, or my cell phone, text is fine. Just PM me for my contact number. Thanks again for your time.
I am in no hurry, but thought I would post and see if anyone was interested. I am interested in either a Charger R/T R&T, preferably with STP or another SRT8. However, I purchased my vehicle before looking at these forums for a used one that had been taken care of and already had the mods I want done to my car. I also know some people like stock cars that are well taken care of. Mine is all stock except for the Mopar Cold Air Intake. I am looking to break even with the bank so I can move on to something else, like a car stated above, or maybe even a higher mileage car with much cheaper payments. The higher mileage typically scares me, but if I can find one that has been really taken care of maintenance wise, then I wouldn't mind, considering the reviews I am reading where people are getting 250,000+ miles out of the HEMI engines and a lot of miles on the stock transmission if well maintained.
CarGurus and a few other sites has my car to be worth, at a fair price, approximately $25,070. I would take $24,700 at this time. That would allow me to pay my loan with the bank and be able to move on to something else.
Without further adieu:
2007 Brilliant Black Crystal Pealcoat Dodge Charger SRT8 with approximately 59,250 miles. The car is in very clean condition and has a clean CarFax, with no accidents and a lot of maintenance and service records. As previously stated, the car has a MOPAR Cold Air Intake and everything else is stock currently. I have a JET 180* Thermostat and a Diablo Sports Tune, but have not installed them yet. I would be willing to take pictures of the car, but it is currently 9:15 PM here. I will try to get some posted soon, preferably after it has been washed and waxed.
Please contact me via private messaging, email, or my cell phone, text is fine. Just PM me for my contact number. Thanks again for your time.