MANGO3866
SRT-8 Daytona
Name: Rick
Email: [email protected]
City and State: Harrison Twp., MI
Price(s): $500
Description of item(s):
I have what I believe to be all of the interior panels out of a 2007 Charger SRT8. This includes all 4 door panels and other panels in pictures. The Power Window Switches are not included and a couple of the door pull handles are broke. They are the gray on the bottom and are in very good condition but a couple of panels do have a scratches. If you PM me your email address I will send you good quality pictures. $500 for everything and would like local pickup in Michigan 48045.
Email: [email protected]
City and State: Harrison Twp., MI
Price(s): $500
Description of item(s):
I have what I believe to be all of the interior panels out of a 2007 Charger SRT8. This includes all 4 door panels and other panels in pictures. The Power Window Switches are not included and a couple of the door pull handles are broke. They are the gray on the bottom and are in very good condition but a couple of panels do have a scratches. If you PM me your email address I will send you good quality pictures. $500 for everything and would like local pickup in Michigan 48045.
Attachments
Last edited: