2007 Charger SRT8 Custom

championjeep

New Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Chicago
Website
www.srtwarehouse.com
2007 Dodge SRT8 Charger: All options, I think MSRP was about $46k
Custom paint, sanded and buffed show quality: $15k
Mopar cat back $1200
Kicker speakers, amp, single sub and dual sub box $1200
Mopar rear seat video: $800
Vredestein tires 275/40zr 20, 315/35zr 20and Zennetti flow wheels 8.5 front, 10" back: $3600
Mopar coil overs $1000
Mopar sway bars $500
Arizona speed and marine vortec intercooled supercharger $7000
polished intake manifold $400
APR racing carbon fiber front splitter and rear wing $1300
Wind tunnel tuning of above ????????
Labor for above $3000


total $81,000.


Car has been in a few different shows and won awards. It can be seen here on the creators website:


www.hotrodconspiracy.com


Was prepared for Rob Kinnan editor of hot rod to drive at silver state challenge, the article can be seen here


http://blogs.hotrod.com/6255282/fea...dodge-charger-silver-state-classic/index.html

2008nov13018.jpg

mattrolls1107015.jpg

2008nov13024.jpg

2008nov13010.jpg

supercharger014.jpg

rollsgnrs054.jpg

chargerinterior020.jpg



Asking price is $49,900. If anyone wants more pics please let me know I got lots of them. Car is located in Portland Oregon.
 
Crap YES MORE PICS. Can you take some with out that horible wing off the car?
 
Please keep your comments good or bad, to yourselves. This is a For Sale thread.

Thank you.

Good luck on the sale Don. Glad to see you still alive and well.
 
I like it. Good luck on the sale.
 
bump for a sweet ride and good deal
 
sorry ron. I love the car!!!!!! Bump for ya you should be able to sell that fast
 
Please keep your comments good or bad, to yourselves. This is a For Sale thread.

Thank you.

Good luck on the sale Don. Glad to see you still alive and well.

good luck with the sale Don

I like it. Good luck on the sale.

bump for a sweet ride and good deal

Thanks a lot guys!!!

sorry ron. I love the car!!!!!! Bump for ya you should be able to sell that fast


Thanks you, I would get some pics without the spoiler but it is part of the car. If the buyer would like it taken off that can definitely be done.
 
Once again man sick car! It should sell fast
 
I am in love with the Front Wind Splitter. I think it makes the car look that much MORE agressive.

Already contacted APR to get one made.

Good luck with the sale. Paint job looks top notch.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top