2006 SRT8 Charger

WaldoSRT8

New Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
only reason I am selling is because I have decided to go back to school, Im going to live the average non awesome car life for a few years, it will pay off in the end hopefully. its a 2006 srt8 silver charger with 51k an raising miles (dd driver) Brand new brake pads. never any accidents, new tires last summer, all options with moon roof. Has an airaid intake, but I have that for sale, if I sell the car before I sell the intake it will go with the car. Pics in the link! best way to reach me is to txt me at 515-835-1870 or email me at [email protected]

Im located in Ames, IA.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3352969
 
I wish you were closer I would make you a good offer. Feel like driving to New Mexico?

Give me a call Dashon 505-315-1061
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top